- Can HMRC Look At My Personal Records?
- Can HMRC Open Up More Years For Investigation?
- Can I Amend My Figures?
- Can I Force The Investigation To End?
- Can I Read HMRC’s Manuals?
- Data Protection Requests / Subject Access Requests
- Have I Been Careless Or Negligent?
- Have You Made A Deliberate Inaccuracy?
- Should I Complain?
- Should I Go To The Meeting?
- So Close!
- Terms And Conditions
- What Is A Lifestyle Questionnaire?
- What Is Alternative Dispute Resolution?
- What Is Scaling Back?
- Your Questions Answered
- Your Tax Investigation: Discovery
- Your Tax Investigation: Early Questions
- Your Tax Investigation: How To Get Help
- How To Get Out Of Tax Hell
- My account
- HMRC SECRETS
- HMRC’s Dirty Tricks
- HMRC Snooping Methods
- Join Us
- Video Wall
- Taxi Driver
- Useful Links
- HMRC Email Addresses
- Expert advice about tax investigations – The Interview
- HMRC Sets Up Secret Tax System For Society Elite
- Thank You
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) What It Is, How To Use It And Why It’s Great
- Fan Mail – ADR At Work
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- HMRC Says Sorry Over £100 Penalty Notice Blunder
- Another reader wins – this time by going to the top
- Taxman sends 2,000 demands to firms that don’t owe a penny after another computer failure
- NAO slams HMRC for IT project blunder
- HMRC Closure Notices are binding – even if sent in error
- Official Report Reveals Taxman Wrongly Rejects Thousands Of Complaints
- Should I Show HMRC My Personal Bank Statements?
- HMRC Jab Back At The Lords Criticism
- Tax Investigation Customer Service: If HMRC Sold Snickers Bars
- How To Succeed By NOT Giving HMRC What They Ask For
- Persistence Pays Off For Driving Instructor
- Top Judge Slams HMRC For “Disturbing Approach”
- Tax Hell rescues another unrepresented taxpayer
- More on HMRC’s nudge tactics / bullying
- Are HMRC Making You Sweat Over Christmas?
- Do HMRC Hijack our Holidays?
- Negotiation in a tax investigation – the importance of sticking to your guns
- A typical story of a HMRC overzealous investigation (AKA bullying)
- How one family were brought to their knees by the taxman
- The Kindness of Strangers
- HMRC Bullying Stopped
- HMRC Lie About Waiting Time Figures
- HSBC The Bank of Tax Cheats Panorama 2015 – full 30 minute programme
Compliance Checks Decoded
- Compliance Checks: How Much Should I Help HMRC?
- Compliance Checks Decoded: New Ebook Out Now
- What Happens During A Compliance Check?
- Working Hard On The Next Ebook: Compliance Checks Decoded
- What Is A Compliance Check?
- Compliance Checks – How to Survive in the Compliance Jungle
- Complicance Checks – Latest
Data Protection Act
- Hartnett points the finger
- Is tax too complex?
- UK Uncut pay a visit to Dave Hartnett
- HMRC Quizzed Over Bullying Tactics
- Closing the tax gap
- Talk direct to Dave Hartnett about his review of tax agents – HMRC Propaganda
- HMRC Gun For Middle England
- More than 1,000 doctors and dentists targeted by HMRC over tax evasion
- How to survive the middle-class tax crackdown
- Should HMRC Tell Me Why They’ve Opened An Investigation?
- HMRC’s Plans To Extract Cash From Bank Accounts
- Revamping Dirty Tactics
- What’s Happening With The Single Compliance Process?
- HMRC Loses Tax Case Against ‘Loose Women’ Presenter
- Victory for our readers: HMRC backs down in £70k PAYE dispute
Duality of Purpose
- This Is Our Thing, This Is What We Do
- Praise for “Everything You Wanted to know about a Tax Investigation…”
- “Your e-book was a real eye opener”
- Praise for General Information About Compliance Checks – Decoded
- Tools: Extra Statutory Concession A19 (ESC A19)
- ESC A19 – The Battle Goes On
- Save ESC A19
- What happened to the ESC A19 Flowchart?
- Can Prostitution Contribute £5.3bn To UK GDP?
- Prostitutes And Drug Dealers Are To Be Included In Official GDP Figures
- Escort told to pay £120,000 in unpaid tax on earnings or go to jail
Everything You Wanted to Know About Tax Investigation
- Feedback From A Reader Who’s Been Helped
- Feedback from top level tax proffesional Mark McLaughlin
- Another Success Story
- HMRC Lie About ‘Record Yield’
- Have HMRC refused to tell you why you are being investigated?
- HMRC tactics: making you wait – for years
- HMRC uses ‘nudge’ letters to intimidate
- HMRC to slash 300 jobs
- HMRC fritter £10k in Self Assessment penalty blunder
- Treasury select committee kick HMRC ass
- The Sunday Times says, “It’s time to take on the taxman”
- Watchdog report on HMRC – Tax doesn’t have to be threatening…
- What is a Penalty?
- Landlords Beware: Five Ways HMRC Find Out About Undeclared Rental Income
- Why Can’t HMRC Get It Right? An Addiction To Low Hanging Fruit
- Wealthy People Move Property Offshore To Dodge Tax
- Prime Minister benefited from his father’s tax dodging scheme
- Using Google’s corporate tax affairs to catapult your story into the media
- Business Records Checks to be terminated
- Justice costs – charge for Tribunal appeals
- In a tax investigation, what is “Helping”?
- In a tax investigation, what is “Telling”?
- What’s The Difference Between A Prompted And An Unprompted Disclosure?
- More golden rules for avoiding a penalty
- More on Reasonable Care and Penalty
- HMRC’s Penalty Factsheet: Reasonable Care
- Understanding HMRC’s Peanalty Factsheet
- HMRC Asking For Information They Are Not Entitled To See
- Can you leave me a review please?
- Reader feedback
- HMRC help you fill out your online tax return
- Cracks starting to show at HMRC as they fail to bring in the cash they projected
- 38 Degrees list their “12 Tax Dodgers of Christmas”
- Who pays what tax and is it right if it’s legal?
- Punish The Tax Avoidance Advisers, Demands Margaret Hodge
- How many years can HMRC go back?
- More great feedback for the ebook
- Is our tax expert any good?
- A third of HMRC callers waiting 10 minutes
- HMRC Should Remember They Are Not The Secret Police Says Libby Purves
- HMRC’s £24bn from tax crackdown looks bogus
- Taxpayer wins appeal against ‘careless’ penalty
- HMRC claims £24bn from tax crackdown
- Tiger Aspect is looking for case studies for their HMRC documantary
- How far can HMRC go back?
- Dawn Raid and Critical Incident – what you need to know
- Staff quit HMRC in highest numbers for four years as stress rises
- The Sunday Times: Prosecutions rise as taxmen target middle-class evaders
- HMRC Come Top In ‘Phone Rage Charts’
- Fan mail
- Google still in tax trouble
- HMRC gun for tax planning schemes – a second letter
- HMRC Enquiries for EBT Loans from Cascade London
- Do you need help with a tricky tax decision?
- Penfolds / Cascade update – Kingston Smith now on appeals
- 0845 – The truth comes out
- How HMRC tracks down rogue tax payers
- Shifting Pages – Your Feedback Please
- How to spend more than you have got
- True Story
- What a difference a year makes
- HMRC go fishing (again) with Business Records Checks
- HMRC gun for ‘easy target’ small firms
- New Look
- How to make wealth and jobs
- The HMRC malaise
- If this is your tax problem
- By popular demand here is a sample of the new eBook
- We can help
- Another lovely comment – keep’em coming
- This is how I see it
- The new eBook has arrived!
- £13 TRILLION HIDDEN FROM TAXMAN
- ESC A19 gets into trouble
- Jimmy Carr K2 Tax Avoidance Whooo-Haaa
- HMRC gun for Taxi Drivers
- HMRC Boss Mike Clasper to get the boot
- Chancellor in tax dodge shocker
- HMRC Bangs Up Plumber
- Tax getting more complex
- What can you claim as an expense? Pontoon owner wins appeal
- Congratulations to HMRC is Shite
- The Best of British
- HAVE YOU FILED YOUR TAX RETURN YET?
- MPS SLAM ‘COSY’ HMRC TAX DEAL
- Tax Boss to go
- Tax Rebates Stolen By Revenue and Customs Hackers
- Does HMRC owe you cash?
- HMRC use new powers for a battering
- Open letter to HMRC boss Mike Clasper
- The mystery of EM2097
- HMRC will go for tax ‘light touch’
- HMRC to tighten investigation net
- HMRC gets tough on persistent tax evaders
- Deadline today
- So it’s not just me then!
- Your Interview with HMRC
- SMEs to get a HMRC kicking
- Fear and Loathing at HMRC
- Revenue and Customs boss says he need not apologise
- Errors by the taxman increase by 148 per cent – from today’s times
Litigation and Settlement Strategy
Personal Bank Statements
- Now taxman can grab £17k straight from your salary: HMRC denounced for setting ‘a new high in state intrusion’
Public Accounts Committee
- Stars face hefty bill over film tax breaks – don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors
- HMRC extends self-assessment tax deadline
- Tips to make completing your Tax Return a little less painful – Some timely advice from the good people at Holder & Combes
- Hi To Everybody Who’s Come To The Blog Through The Sunday Times…